Truck driver Class A - OTR - Line Haul - Flatbed - No touch - 2 weekends home
January 7, 2021
About the company
We are a family owned and operated trucking business .Our trucks are late model International Pro-stars, with manual transmissions, we subscribe to Pre-pass with tolls ,so you can save your time by passing the weigh stations, We have ELDs by Teletrac Navman and you can you tube their HOS videos and see how easy they are to operate, We pay by direct deposit every Monday. Our paper work is easy to submit electronically using your cell phone .We know how we like our family time so we make sure you are home for those holidays and important family functions like family reunions ,birthdays or anniversaries , kids sports, or any of your important family functions. We offer a great benefit package that we pay for you the driver ,and their is an option to add your family as well.
About the job
Fuel, Mile and Safety bonuses paid quarterly
• $1,250 - $1,450 total average weekly pay
• $1,000 sign on bonus
• 1,600 - 3,000 average miles per week
• Line haul
• Company driver (solo)
• Dry Van and Flatbed
• 100% no touch freight
• Flatbed (50% tarping)
• 10 - 12 days out
• Get 3 days of home time for every 12 days worked
• Home at least 2 weekends per month
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability
• Paid vacation
We will pay you to take a weeks vacation every year from the first year . You make also defer you vacation and take the money as a bonus instead we leave that up to you .
Core responsibilities include, but are not limited to
• Inspection of vehicle, equipment, and cargo to ensure everything is safe, legal, and secure.
• Maintaining a clean, sanitary, and safe work area.
• At least 23 years old
• Class A license without any of the following restrictions: Manual (E), Air brakes (L,Z), Night driving (G), No semi trailer (O), Intrastate only (K) or Medical variance (M)
• 2 years Tractor trailer experience in the last 5 years
• Experience must be with a 48 ft trailer minimum
• Must be able to pass urine drug test
• Must be eligible to work in the US
• Must have basic English proficiency
• Must have a valid DOT medical card