Regional Line Haul CDL A Tanker 4 weekends home
January 7, 2021
NEWMAN CARRIERS INC
Owensboro city, KY 42304
Owensboro city, Kentucky, US
Date Posted: 12/17/2020 7:28:27 PM
• $1,300 - $1,500 total average weekly pay
• 2,000 - 2,500 average miles per week
• Line haul
• Company driver (solo)
• 20% no touch freight
• 2 - 5 days out
• Get 2 days of home time for every 5 days worked
• Home every weekend
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and 401K
• Paid holidays
• Paid vacation
Core responsibilities include, but are not limited to
• Maintaining a clean, sanitary, and safe work area.
• Submitting customer paperwork and deposits including invoices, load orders, and handheld reports.
• Loading and unloading cargo while operating cargo handling equipment.
• Inspection of vehicle, equipment, and cargo to ensure everything is safe, legal, and secure.
• Maintaining a driver's log in accordance with DOT regulations.
• Daily customer interactions and maintaining good customer relations.
• At least 21 years old
• Class A license without any of the following restrictions: Manual (E), Air brakes (L,Z), Night driving (G), No semi trailer (O) or Intrastate only (K)
• Must have Tank vehicle/hazardous materials (X) endorsement at time of hire
• 12 months Tanker experience in the last 5 years
• Experience must be with a 36 ft trailer minimum
• Must have TWIC card at time of hire
• Must be able to pass urine drug test
• Must have basic English proficiency
• Must have High School diploma or High School Equivalency Certificate (GED)
• Must have a valid DOT medical card