Healthcare / Facility Administrator
January 3, 2021
Healthcare Facility Administrator
Owensboro, KY 42302
Read what people are saying about working here.
Spero Health is seeking a Facility Administrator for our Owensboro and Madison center!
This position is for a Facility Administrator who supports the mission of “Saving Lives, Instilling Hope and Restoring Relationships” in an integrated team with patients receiving counseling, case management and medically assisted treatment. Spero Health believes better outcomes are achieved when you treat the whole person, through integrated care. If you are looking for a career where you can make a difference in someone's life, Spero Health is the right place for you!
The Facility Administrator responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
• Sets the standard for a remarkable patience experience.
• Supports the care of our patients through clinical goal setting and quality improvement initiatives.
• Develop, mentor, and inspire team members to deliver the best care for our patients.
• Builds an effective team that works collaboratively to achieve results.
• Establishes clear objectives for teammates, communicates expectations with clarity and sets high standards of expectations for performance.
• Provides operational oversight to the team to ensure obstacles are removed.
• Works directly with the marketing and business development team to establish strategic marketing plans directed toward increasing patient referrals.
• Develop relationships with physicians and other potential referral sources (social services, police, courts, employers, etc.) in the local market.
• Participates in community events which are beneficial to communicating Spero Health’s innovative evidenced-based integrated care model.
• Ensures all incident reports that pertain to clinical issues are addressed in a timely manner and assess for risk factors including quality assurance issues.
• Assuring compliance with HIPPA and CFR 42 part 2 regulations.
• Manage complete operation and performance of the clinic: adhere to budget, forecast expenses, manage vendor relationships, order supplies, and monitor compliance.
• Ensures supplies are maintained to provide quality care and to ensure the safety of patients and teammates.
• Associate degree required; Bachelor's degree in related area strongly preferred.
• Minimum of two (2) years' experience required in management (healthcare, business, or military) or equivalent behavioral health experience
• Minimum of four (4) years' experience in healthcare preferred.
• Medical, dental, vision insurance (100% company paid), and Health Savings Account
• Generous PTO and paid holidays
• 401(k) retirement program with company match
• Wellness Programs (Fitness Reimbursement & Smoking Cessation)
• Life and Disability insurance (100% Company Paid)
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Discounts via Tickets at Work
CAREER DEVELOPMENT AND GROWTH:
• Opportunities for growth - we encourage our teammates to consider new growth opportunities with us
Check out our website below for more information