Planning & Scheduling Manager
November 21, 2020
Pay Type Salaried State: IN City: Evansville Area of Interest: Materials Management Exempt or Non-Exempt: Exempt Requisition Number 1378 Job Title Planning & Scheduling Manager Job Description
We're expanding! Swedish Match North America LLC, a manufacturer and marketer of well-known tobacco products, non-tobacco ZYN pouch products, as well as complementary products, is currently seeking an Planning & Scheduling Manager for the Owensboro, KY facility.
• Establish key Metrics that drive desired behaviors in-line with division goals, as well as establishing process for continuous improvement focusing on all internal and external customers
• Direct, and monitor production planning and metrics for all Owensboro Operations.
• Lead, coordinate and manage numerous upper and lower management personnel in a cross-functional environment.
• Develop long-term strategic model for order forecasting and production planning.
• Responsible for forecasting production units by coordinating and working closely with Brand Managers and the Sales Department on challenging projections.
• Administer the control of inventory levels; (including inventory replenishment of outside DC's, international orders, etc...)
• Provide direction to the functions of production planning, inventory control and forecast coordination.
• Propose and implement initiatives, as appropriate, which lead to greater levels of delivery service, performance, cost and inventory reduction.
• Establish training programs for personnel in all areas of responsibility to ensure compliance with goals.
• Responsible for the development of all members of the department through proper utilization of performance management and personal effectiveness plans.
• Responsible for various report development, and data input into software systems as it pertains to this area of responsibility (loading PBU's, Daily Futures Report, etc).
• Responsible for coordinating and managing consistent and accurate utilization of MPS and MRP systems for Owensboro Operations.
Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent required.
Experience : Must possess experience in a variety of different supply chain and manufacturing areas, including Logistics, Transportation, Distribution, Operational Planning and Factory Management.
Skill/Knowledge: Ability to successfully develop, lead and execute is required. Must have experience in production planning systems utilizing MPS and MRP. Must have strong leadership, motivational, organizational and problem solving skills. Must be highly innovative, resourceful and organized.
Benefits for New Hires:
Swedish Match offers competitive salaries, flexible benefits program, medical, dental, and vision, life insurance, paid bonding leave, tuition reimbursement, matching 401(k), paid vacation, 11 paid holidays...and more!
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet