Retail Merchandiser - Sam's Club
November 20, 2020
Retail Merchandiser – Sam’s Club
Work State US-KY-Owensboro
Job ID 2020-180477 Work City Owensboro PCN 236629 Position Type Regular Full-Time Work Zip 42301 Starting average hours per week 31-37
As a Retail Merchandiser for Sam’s club you will primarily provide retail sales merchandising coverage, proper implementation of current plan-o-grams for a set and location, and coverage of retail special projects for an assigned territory. You will be responsible for representing ACOSTA and our principals through store coverage and executing objectives as set forth by you Manager to achieve superior in-store results.
The incumbent(s) in this position should exhibit the following ACOSTA values:
• People Minded – Must show dignity and respect to all people
• Integrity – Must exemplify the highest degree of ethical behavior
• Results Oriented – Must show passion, pride and commitment to succeed
• Trust – Must be honest, sincere and confident
• Teamwork – Must build trusting relationships
• Innovation – Must progress through a combination of creativity, common sense and vision
• Balance – Must maintain an optimistic attitude and keep perspective on what is important in life
• As established by management, deliver retail sales merchandising goals across all principals in assigned territories.
• Meets client expectations regarding retail sales coverage and productivity in assigned territory.
• Assists supervisors on retail initiatives (new product introductions, contests, etc.) as assigned.
• Rotate stock, clean, and stock display and price products as appropriate per reset schematic.
• Perform such duties as checking date codes per ensuring adherence to reset plan-o-gram, replacing decals/re-order tags or ads and placing point of purchase material.
• Maintains full distribution and display of products in assigned accounts per plan-o-gram.
• Executes merchandising events in assigned territory.
• May assist in the transportation and on-site delivery of all materials, supplies and equipment necessary for the assigned reset.
• Performs special reset projects as assigned by Manager.
• Effectively and accurately use retail reporting technology.
• Follows Company policy in execution of reset teamwork.
• Reports observations to Unit manager regarding outdated product, unbalanced stock, out-of-stock situations and point of purchase requirements.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Must be able to lift up to 60 pounds.
• Must have a valid driver’s license and must be able to drive a car for extended periods of time.
• Must be available for occasional weekend work (Demos and Food Shows). Must be able to work nights and holidays. (night and holiday work will be pre-defined by position).
• Must be willing and able to work in extremely cold conditions (i.e. refrigerated and freezer sections of retail stores).
• Must be able to effectively communicate with others.
• Must have good vision and be able to operate a telephone, hand truck, hammer, screwdriver, measuring tape, and case cutter.
• Must be able to stand and/or walk for long periods of time. Must be able to speak, hear and sit for long periods of time, stoop and kneel on a daily basis.
• Must be able to use a pallet jack. Acosta will provide training
• Must be able to pass OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Act) Training. Acosta will provide training course.
• Consumer Electronics Knowledge Preferred. Dress code required. Acosta to provide shirt(s).
• Must be able to climb up and down a ladder.
Acosta Sales & Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
By submitting your application you agree with and accept the Acosta Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions.
Apply Now Apply
Refer A Friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed