REMOTE Solutions Engineer
November 19, 2020
Engineer, Engineering, IT, Sales, Management, Systems, Networking, TCP, IP
Based on Experience
Join a leading tech company specializing in Webcasts and cloud-based communications!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Tim Rudrich
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
A bit about us:
Based in beautiful, San Francisco, we are a leading and quickly-growing SaaS company specializing in Webcasting and virtual communication solutions. We have been in business for over 20 years and have grown to 500+ elite team members that all contribute to our success. Our platform allows marketers to create and deliver live, personalized webinar content to drive sales and generate activity. We are currently looking for a remote Solutions Engineer to help accelerate our growth!
Why join us?
• Competitive salary/bonuses
• Comprehensive benefits
• Generous PTO
• Career growth
• Friendly, collaborative culture!
• Deliver technical responses to RFPs, RFIs, and questionnaires
• Conduct online and face-to-face presentations
• Provide supplemental product demonstrations
• Provide training for sales reps
• Manage proof-of-concepts and provide training for prospects and clients
• Gather technical requirements of customers and communicate back to product development/engineering
• Provide technical account management assistance to sales
• Help up sell/cross-sell new products and services to existing clients
• Execute platform and streaming tests when needed
• Help with prototyping, platform interface design, and client event management
• Work closely with Product, Engineering and Client Services teams
• 4+ years of pre-sales or solutions engineering experience
• Bachelor's in related field
• Successful SaaS sales experience
• Knowledge of streaming media protocols, audio/video encoding applications, CDNs, and signal acquisition methods
• Comfortability working with C level executives, marketing teams, and IT personnel
Nice to have:
• Technical Sales/Account Management experience
• Familiarity with CRMs and Marketing Automation Systems
• Networking knowledge (TCP/IP, UDP, etc.)
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.