Retail Grocery Merchandiser Stocker
November 19, 2020
Retail/Sales - Retail
How would you like to earn $12 per hour for Merchandising work!? If so, you’re in luck because Adecco is currently hiring for Merchandising Jobs with a local retailer located in:
1st Shift, Part-Time
Shift Time: 5AM-1PM
Responsibilities for the Merchandising Job include, but not limited to: Retail Merchandiser
• Keeping store product filled at the shelf level with a neat clean appearance
• Analyzing back stock and ensuring appropriate product is being taken out to stock
• Filling and facing any new store products in their appropriate locations
• Checking for expired product
• Working with planograms
• Assisting with any re-set, project, service work, price changes, and signage.
Flexibility is required to work any days Sunday through Saturday.
The shift is projected to be part time with 16 to 32 hours per week.
There is opportunity for Advancement and Stability
• Ability to work independently and with little to no supervision
• Positive work ethic and drive to complete tasks in accordance with proper timelines
• 1-2 years of customer service or merchandising experience, specifically with grocery stocking and re-sets preferred
Full Dental, Medical, and Vision available
*DISCLAIMER* This position is being recruited by our Adecco Regional Recruitment Center, NOT your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, you must use the “apply now” button to submit your resume.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records