Mental Health Technician
November 17, 2020
Other Service/Skilled Workers
Mental Health Technician - Residential Treatment Facility
Acumen Counseling Services
Owensboro, KY 42301
Full Time and PRN positions available!
Support making a difference in the lives of children and adolescents by providing direct care to these individuals in a therapeutic residential program. Staff will:
· Model appropriate social interactions
· Communicate and interact with residents in a therapeutic manner
· Create structure for residents with their daily activities and routine by overseeing and assisting residents with completion of hygiene, homework, and other household activities such as cleaning room. Staff also prepares meals
· Support and assist with residents regular attendance at therapeutic group sessions (minimum of five (5) times per week)
· Ensure rules of program are followed.
· Participate and pass training provided by company upon hire, annually, and as needed to ensure that they are equipped with knowledge and skills necessary to satisfactorily perform their job duties and protect health, safety and welfare of residents, staff, and others. Safety is top priority!
High School Diploma/GED
Valid Driver's License
Location ID - Owensboro
Relocation is not provided and travel is not required
Eligible for Over-Time: YES
Eligible for Shift Differential: YES
Full-time employees are eligible for: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, and Long-term Disability
Part-time (0.6 and above) and Full-time employees are eligible for: Life Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, and 403b
Screening Requirements: Motor Vehicle, Drug Screen, and Criminal Background Check
Additional Information: EOE/M/F/VET/Disab