Mirror and Shower Door Installer
November 16, 2020
A Kight Home Center Mirror and Shower Installer will perform various mirror and shower door installations to homes and small buildings according to the customer’s contract. Knowledge of building materials, local building codes and proper installation techniques will be vital in this position’s success as well as, a strong commitment to customer service. A strong belief in the mission and goals of the company are necessary to this position
• Strong knowledge of building materials and tools
• Possess a strong work ethic and the ability to work under time constraints (overtime if required)
• Possess strong math skills
• Ability to follow directions both written and verbal
• Ability to analyze and provide recommendations to solve problems
• Installation • Replaces or installs custom mirror and shower doors using the appropriate tools. Analyzes jobsite prior to beginning a job to ensure that quality installation can be done. Create and supports a safe work environment on the job site to protect the interest of the company at all times.
• Customer Service • Ensures that customers are treated with the utmost respect and given the highest quality of workmanship. This is accomplished through timely completion of the job, attention to detail, following the company’s code of conduct and the ability to react to problems and complaints in a patient and understanding manner.
• Knowledge & Training
• Responsible for acquiring the training needed to install mirrors and shower doors safely and efficiently. Responsible for becoming certified in the product/area that is being installed to ensure that we are providing the best service to our customers.
• Standing and/or walking for long periods of time across a variety of surfaces.
• Lifting up to 100 lbs. regularly without assistance
• Regular stooping and bending at the waist.
• Occasional kneeling, crouching and crawling.
• Pushing and pulling items of various weights and sizes multiple times daily.
• Ability to work in outdoor weather conditions year-round.
Benefits Provided (full-time employees) :
• Medical Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Disability Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Employer-matching 401(k) Plan
Experienced Employment Type: Full-Time