Retail Associate Manager - Wireless Retail Sales 11/16 (Owensboro)
November 15, 2020
Retail Associate Manager - Wireless Retail Sales
Looking for a career, let Wireless Express help you on that path.
Wireless Express a T-Mobile Premium Retailer has immediate openings for Retail Associate Manager – Wireless Retail sales. T-Mobile is the Nation’s leading “UN-CARRIER and we want you to join our team here at Wireless Express.
We are looking for hard-working, willing to learn, honest and positive people to join our team. After successful completion of our 3-week new hiring training you will be ready to sale the leader in “UN- CARRIER! We will teach you everything you need to know to deliver on the “UN-CARRIER”, T-Mobile promise, and make great money while having a great time at work!
What is a Retail Associate Manager?
Retail Associate Manager (RAM) work as part of a Retail Team of Experts to bring the T-Mobile brand to life. They live and breathe T-Mobile! They are brand ambassadors who create energy and excitement around our products and services. They are obsessed with the connected world and thrive in a fast-paced environment, where technology innovations, customer needs and the Retail experience are continuously evolving. They immerse themselves in meaningful connections with our customers, and their ability to build new and deepen existing relationships is unmatched across the wireless industry.
Responsibilities of a Retail Associate Manager:
• Coach associates in building relationships with customers and understanding their needs.
• Provide Retail Store Manager with feedback and solutions to improve customer service and sales results
• Ability to handle multiple priorities and customers
• Know and use the store systems to support the Customer Experience
• Utilize tools and resources to grow internal talent to the next level
• Build skills and successes through continued coaching and performance assessment conversations. Maintain appropriate documentation of Performance
• Maintain a neat and clean organized store environment at all times
• An extremely competitive compensation structure with base hourly pay, overtime pay and uncapped commission. Potential to earn $45,000 plus annually.
• A great wellness package for employees and their families including Health, Dental & Vision insurance after 60 days of employment
• 401K with company match after 1 year of employment
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Paid Holiday and Birthday Time Off
• Discounted Wireless Service on the Best Network in the country
• Opportunity for Advancement. We have a strong history of promoting from within. Become a part of our Leadership team!
• High School diploma or equivalent
• 1 year of sales experience (Wireless experience is preferred, but not required)
• Aggressive approach to sales - we are looking for business minded, money motivated individuals
• Associates must be available to work a retail schedule that includes evenings, weekends and holidays.
FULL-TIME OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW!
Don't miss out on this opportunity! Wireless Express is an equal opportunity employer.