November 17, 2020
RBS Design Group PSC
Owensboro, KY 42301
Marketing Coordinator Job Description
RBS Design Group, Architecture in Owensboro is seeking an experienced Marketing Coordinator to be responsible for all aspects of marketing and business development for one of Kentucky’s leading architecture firms. The Marketing Coordinator reports to the Managing Principal Architect, and will be responsible for preparing proposals, creating graphics and all written content, business development, and fulfilling other marketing/PR tasks, as needed.
Essential duties and responsibilities include:
• Coordinate the proposal response process:
• Research RFP opportunities within RBS’ various markets
• Gather and/or develop materials and information to create a compelling message.
• Ensure that all responses include required information/documentation and are submitted on time.
• Possess strong written and editing skills that will be used to prepare proposal responses, press releases, presentations, marketing materials, and correspondence.
• Have experience in graphic design to create ads, brochures and presentations.
• Develop and maintain resources to include staff resumes, project sheets and other collateral material.
• Work with leadership and staff to create social media content and to promote RBS on various platforms
• Create content and update website; also work with an outside consultant.
• Oversee Business/Client Relations:
• Execute a strategy for discovering and securing new business opportunities.
• Develop new client and internal relationships that result in leads/opportunities.
• Track and create pipeline of projects.
• Outreach and maintain existing client base.
• Represent RBS at Trade Shows/Conferences:
• Maintain list of shows/conferences, including registering and ensuring all necessary products and information.
• 4-year degree and 3 years’ experience in marketing/business development
• Proficient in: Microsoft Office, including Powerpoint; Adobe Creative Cloud; Canva; Word Press; Google Analytics.
• Must be self starter, organized, outgoing, creative, adaptable and team oriented.
• Have strong time management skills and attention to detail.
• Willing to travel and represent RBS at trade shows/conferences/meetings
Job Type: Full-time
• 401(k) matching
• Dental insurance
• Health insurance
• Paid time off
• Vision insurance
• 8 hour shift
• Monday to Friday
• Bachelor's (Preferred)
• Marketing: 3 years (Preferred)
Willingness To Travel:
• 25% (Preferred)