November 16, 2020
Position Title: Account Processor
Position Number: 351650
Location: Owensboro, KY 42301
Position Type: Temporary
Required Skill Set:
Accounting, MS Excel, MS Office 2003, Reporting
**Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.**
Job Title: Account Processor
Duration: ASAP- 1/29/2021 (Onsite)
Work address: Owensboro, KY 42301
Performs a variety of document processing and record keeping tasks associated with customer accounts that require a thorough knowledge of products and services in the assigned area. Duties may include entering new account information; changing information on existing accounts; recording transactions; answering customer inquiries; receiving, classifying, consolidating and summarizing documents and information; completing reports and providing administrative support. Responsibilities may also include customer service duties such as answering customer inquiries, resolving customer problems and responding to customer requests for information.
• Follow regulatory, compliance, and company policies.
• Perform research regarding customer requests/escalations.
• Process insurance claims and work insurance reports.
• Some phone contact with insurance agents.
• May perform other clerical duties as assigned.
Minimum Requirements and Education:
• Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to adapt quickly and effectively to a changing business or industry environment
• Ability to work well in both a team environment and individually
• Proficient computer skills, including use of multiple applications simultaneously with fluency in Microsoft Office applications
• Possess a positive attitude and a strong personal code of ethics
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify). (Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)
We want you to work with us, but don't take our word for it. Take a look at this sampling of employee comments. They speak for themselves.
• Founded in 1993
• 21 office locations across the U.S.
• 130+ Customers; corporations and government agencies
• Employee Oriented Company
• Challenging Assignments across the U.S.
• Continuous Professional Development
• Challenging, Exciting and Professional Atmosphere