Account Manager GLCC - Owensboro KY 42301
November 16, 2020
The Account Manager is the primary contact for designated customers within their assigned territory. The Account Manager is responsible for maintaining relationships along with increasing business by selling and ordering products for customers within their territory. This position may be assigned to various types of accounts (i.e. Large store, Small store, Full Service on Premise, etc.).
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
• Execute and close all sales calls.
• Sell in incremental displays and equipment placements; sell in promotional programs and ensure dealer compliance.
• In connection with conducting sales calls, maintain appropriate inventory levels, maintain company assets and point of sale, ensure account meets Company merchandising standards, determine stores' product needs, place and transmit appropriate order in conjunction with existing geographic sales routes.
• Communicate account activities to appropriate parties.
• Transport, replace and maintain Point of Sale advertising as appropriate for account.
• Other projects or duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience:
• High School Diploma or GED.
• Minimum 1-3 years of experience in Account Management or sales.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Computer proficient (Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
• Possess Key Skills: Influencing, Leadership, Teamwork, Account Management, Planning & execution , Problem Solving/Analytical thinking, Relationship building (internal and external, & Knowledge of the business.
• Periodic lifting of 50+ pounds, bending, reaching, kneeling and light merchandising.
• Valid driver’s license and driving record within MVR policy guidelines.
• This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• Business Degree strongly preferred.
• Prior Consumer Packaged Goods experience a plus.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
• Frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 150 pounds
• Frequently stand, walk, reach with hands and arms
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free Workplace.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations and self-development opportunities, will be administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State Government. Drug Free Employer.