Truck Driver CDL A Student Training
November 12, 2020
CALL RYAN @ 603-828-8363 FOR A PHONE INTERVIEW
Looking for a new career as a truck driver? Then why not get your CDL from the industry leader in safety, security and accountability. Learn how to earn your CDL with nearly no upfront costs or credit check through our tuition assistance program! Takes as little as 4 weeks from beginning the course to receiving your CDL.
With multiple locations across the country, get the training you need without having to travel too far from home.
Here is what you will learn in our CDL course:
• All the requirements for completion of course and CDL
• How to conduct safety inspections of a tractor trailer
• How to Couple and Uncouple a trailer to a tractor
• How to record your working and non-working time per regulations
• Basic Map Reading
• Trip Planning with Maps & Log Books
• Basic & Safe Truck Operations
• Conducting Thorough Vehicle Inspection
• Backing Tractor-Trailers Safely
• Maintaining Speed and Space Management
• Visual Searches
• Defensive Driving Techniques
• Securing Tractor-Trailers
• Post Trip Inspections
Upon completion of our CDL course, you will be partnered with a trainer/mentor for up to 300 hours of Behind the Wheel training.
Get started on your new career path today by calling Ryan at 603-828-8363 .
Location/Region: Owensboro, KY (42302)