November 12, 2020
Litigation Paralegal Owensboro, Kentucky United States - Full time Description
Morgan & Morgan is seeking a litigation paralegal for our Owensboro, KY office. The paralegal's duties will include gathering and summarizing documents, drafting, scheduling, discovery and trial preparation.
• Must have 3 to 5 years of previous experience.
• Knowledge of federal and state statutes, court rules, forms, processes and procedures.
• Must have experience answering discovery, trial and mediation preparation and have the ability to summarize depositions and medical records.
• Must have experience with the electronic filing systems for Kentucky state and federal courts.
• Should be able to adapt in a fast-paced environment and effectively manage a high-volume case load.
Morgan & Morgan is a leading personal injury law firm dedicated to protecting the people, not the powerful. This success starts with our staff. We offer a variety of benefits to our employees, including several insurance options and a 401(k).