November 13, 2020
The Account Executive will lead in relationships. Account Executive partners with Operations Team, Sales teams as well Market Customers to influence annual plans which support business objectives, and partners with them to supplement system-wide plans. The Account Executive also acts as an expert on strategy, business systems, and operating philosophy for national customers internally, and across the system. Account Executive ensures flawless execution of programs throughout the organization, working across functions including Finance, Revenue Growth Management, Commercial Leadership, Product Supply and Field Sales.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
• Acts as customer contact lead for collaboration and influence with assigned customers. Acts as primary bottler contact representing retailer strategies in the franchise community.
• Interfaces with sales operations organization to ensure a general management approach to the segment, bringing strategic value opportunities to the customer that span the capabilities of the company (inclusive of Commercial Leadership, Product Supply, etc.).
• Develops Annual Business Plan with customer, National Retail Sales, and the company that outline key strategies and initiatives for company growth within customer’s joint business plan and Bottler system. Responsible for customer price package plan decisions to achieve overall customer and volume, share and profit goals. Partners directly with Field Leadership, Supply Chain and other partners to ensure effective execution of retailer strategies.
• Manages communication with Network and customer field network to ensure constant application of strategies
• Aligns resources to implement marketing and operational programs according to plan, schedule, and budget
• Acts as internal Retail Sales customer expert, providing input based on customer strategies/insights and inform future Commercial Strategy for year over year growth.
• Other projects or duties as assigned
Required Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
• Advanced experience in Microsoft Applications specifically including, Excel and PowerPoint.
• 5 to 7 years of progressive sales experience with account management in large consumer goods organization.
• Complex selling knowledge with proven ability to create and sell-in customer specific promotional programs & key initiatives.
• Knowledge of bottler and fountain environment and systems and business development planning experience.
• Proven ability to manage needs and concerns of multiple stakeholders across various business systems.
• Travel - up to 35%
• Sales Forecasting
• this position must pass a post-offer background and drug test.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• MBA or other graduate degree
• 2+ years cross-functional experience outside of Sales (e.g., Commercial Leadership, Supply Chain, Field Execution
Physical Demands and Work Environment : (Mandatory statement)
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations and self-development opportunities, will be administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State Government. Drug Free Employer.