Installation Professional - Hughes Technician
November 10, 2020
Posted: 3 Days ago
Owensboro, Kentucky, US
EnterSource is headquartered in Shelbyville, TN and specializes in-home service solutions. While we call Middle Tennessee home, we provide services throughout the nation.
We are excited to announce our search for individuals with acute attention to detail with a strong ability to prioritize and execute tasks effectively and efficiently. We are looking for someone with a keen ability to thrive in a growing and fast-paced environment who has leadership traits and the desire for personal and professional growth.
As one of our Professionals, you will have the pleasure of working for an amazing and rapidly growing company with many opportunities for advancement. Our team members enjoy friendly relationships, professionalism, and team atmosphere.
HUGHES INSTALLATION TECHNICIAN
Perform Installation of HughesNet Satellite Internet and other EnterSource products and services. Provide Field Marketing and Service for the same. Exhibit Company Culture, Mission, Vision, Values, Virtues, Policies, Procedures, Safety, Installation Quality, while ensuring to deliver a Top Level Customer Experience.
Responsibilities (Not limited to):
• Maintain an understanding of the company policies & procedures
• Install, upgrade and repair Company products
• Complete work according to company specifications & quality standards.
• Follow company safety guidelines
• Uphold company conduct standards
• Meet Company Completion & Productivity Rate targets
• Complete work in accordance with Company Compliance requirements
• Engage in Field Marketing
• Maintain a clean and organized company vehicle
• Attend IP Meetings as required
Pay Structure: Hourly
“Continually embracing high-quality products while leveraging new technology and promoting personal growth.”
EnterSource Core Values:
• Joy & Optimism
• Attention to Details
• Heart of a Teacher
• Honesty & Integrity
• Grit without Ego
Team Member Benefits
Great Work Environment - - We understand the importance of investing in the right people, infrastructure, and culture. We take pride in fostering a positive employee environment with employee growth and development a priority.
Work/Life Balance -- We are committed to helping you balance work with the other commitments in your life, and we'll make sure your workload is realistic. At the same time, we'll look to you to remain flexible when the situation calls for it as we grow.
Excellent Compensation -- In order to attract and retain top talent, we're proud to offer competitive pay.
Benefits -- 401K plan with employer match, paid vacation time, paid holidays and supplemental insurance available
Physical Ability, Knowledge & Skill Set Requirements:
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Ability to bend, reach, crawl, and work from heights up to 28ft.
• Ability to lift and carry up to 80 lbs
• Dexterity in both hands
• Must be able to operate electrical tools
• Skilled in the use of hand tools
• Ability to handle and use a 28ft fiberglass ladder
• Ability to work in tight dark damp spaces
• Have and maintain a clean driving record
• Have and maintain a valid driver's license
• Ability to problem-solve with patience and a positive perspective
• Thorough understanding of and ability to use industry-specific tools
• Thorough understanding of fiber installation methods and policies
• Strong customer service and relationship-building skills
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
• Strong leadership abilities with an outgoing personality
• Excellent time management and the ability to meet deadlines
Education and Experience:
• High School degree or equivalent preferred but not required
• Prior work-related experience preferred but not required
• Must have a valid driver's license