Clinical Trials / Home Care Nurse - Novasyte
November 10, 2020
Qualified Registered Nurse (RN) will be tasked with supporting the clinical trials and clinical research of a new pharmaceutical drug for patient infusion to mitigate the impact on COVID-19 positive patients. The patient infusions will take place in the patient home setting.
This Clinical Trials Nurse / Clinical Research Nurse role allows you to utilize your nursing experience supporting at-risk patients in the home setting providing better patient care and service. This is a per diem position and depending on your current schedule, this type of role can work in conjunction with your current position.
This role is going to be a regional traveling program that may require you to travel up to 4 hours away from the home, and travel overnight occasionally. The anticipated duration of this trial is 2 years.
• This position will provide drug infusion to a patient in the home
• The Clinical Trials Nurse must be able to travel to assigned patient cases at the home
• The Clinical Trials Nurse must input reporting and event notes post assignment and refer any pertinent information to their supervisor program lead
• The Clinical Trials Nurse must have experience working with patient infusion in the home care, acute care, or long-term care setting
• Experience in building customer relationships
• Established track record of success of timeliness and reporting ability
• Possess cellular phone, reliable transportation and access to the internet
In addition to working with the company strives to provide employee growth and well-being, you have the opportunity to:
• Be at the forefront of changing patient service support models
• Develop strong leadership skills
• Gain professional growth and exposure to pharmaceutical industry
• Earn supplemental income
• Experience working in the home care, acute care or outpatient setting providing patient infusion
• Compact Nursing Licensure preferred
• Active BLS
• Experience going into a patient home and providing home infusion or other patient services
• Leadership experience (manager, educator, preceptor) preferred
• Understanding that this job will have exposure to COVID-19 positive patients
• Registered Nurse with an active RN license
• Associates degree required, Bachelors’ degree preferred
• 2+ years’ experience working with patient infusion preferred
• Experience going into the patient home setting is preferred
• Ability to travel regionally by car
• Intermediate computer skills required (must be comfortable with basic software programs)
• Ability to work required schedules and travel to various locations across the country
• Ability to stand for long periods of time, bend or kneeling may be required
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com .
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Job Type: Part time