November 13, 2020
Position Title: General Clerk
Position Number: 351496
Location: Owensboro, KY 42301
Position Type: Temporary
Required Skill Set:
Clerk, Document Review, Filing, MS Office 2003, Office Skills, Scanning
**Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.**
Job Title: General Clerk
Duration: 11/16/2020- 2/28/2021 (Onsite)
Work address: Owensboro, KY 42301
• Performs simple, routine and/or repetitive clerical functions according to standard procedures or instructions.
• Sorts and files correspondence, cards, invoices, receipts and other records in alphabetic or numerical order or according to subject matter and may retrieve archived files.
• Processes paperwork by gathering and verifying data and transferring into a standard format.
• Generates correspondence and routine reports.
• Posts to and extracts data from records and files.
• Stamps, sorts and distributes department mail.
• Photocopies and proofreads documents.
• May verify and process documents, bills, invoices and vouchers.
• May order and maintain department's supply inventory.
• May respond to routine customer inquiries.
• Answers incoming telephone calls and either answers routine questions or directs the caller to the appropriate resource.
• May perform other clerical duties as directed.
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify). (Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)
We want you to work with us, but don't take our word for it. Take a look at this sampling of employee comments. They speak for themselves.
• Founded in 1993
• 21 office locations across the U.S.
• 130+ Customers; corporations and government agencies
• Employee Oriented Company
• Challenging Assignments across the U.S.
• Continuous Professional Development
• Challenging, Exciting and Professional Atmosphere