November 12, 2020
Read what people are saying about working here.
At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Initiates the loan application process by registering/locking loans on the system, and reviewing the documents for accuracy. Prepares the internal application files for the loan processors and insures that all information and documents are accurate and comply with all corporate compliance requirements. Deposits application and other fees daily. Greets visitors to the branch, and answers and directs calls that come into the branch via the main branch phone number..
• High school diploma or equivalent
• One to two years of experience in general office activities
• Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
• Proven customer service skills
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications
• Previous office experience in Mortgage industry preferred
Primary Location Kentucky-KY-Owensboro
Other Locations United States
Shift 1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week 40