November 12, 2020
$9 an hour - Part-time
Read what people are saying about working here.
Full Job Description
Enterprise Rent-A-Car is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in the U.S. With over 10,000 branch offices worldwide, Enterprise ranks #1 in the Insurance Replacement Market with yearly revenues of over $24 billion.
The Driver delivers vehicles and in some instances, customers, employees or vendors safely and timely to the appropriate destination(s) while giving helpful, courteous and professional customer service.
Location: Owensboro, KY
Starting Pay: $9.00/hr
As you are considering a position with Enterprise Holdings, we invite you to learn more about our business. Today – and every day – the safety and wellbeing of employees, customers and the communities we serve is our top priority. For the latest on our COVID-19 response, please click here.
The Part Time Driver is responsible for the transporting of fleet cars and vans to and from rental locations, as well as navigating written directions.
• Drive and deliver vehicles locally or out of area as needed, following all rules of the road
• Deliver customers and vehicles to appropriate destination in a safe and courteous manner
• Ride with or follow another driver to drop off vehicle(s) or pick up multiple vehicles
• Organize travel route and ensure vehicle paperwork is accurate and timely
• May need to communicate via 2-way radio or cellular phone
• May be asked to clean vehicles
• Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• 6 months work experience required.
• Must have valid driver's license with no more than two moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past three years.
• No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past five years.
• Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
• Apart from religious observations, must be able to work the following schedule(s):
• Up to 25 hours per week