Travel LPN - Licensed Practical Nurse
November 9, 2020
We currently have a client in Owensboro, KY looking for a Practical Nurse (Traveling LPN)
Focus Staff is seeking a traveling Practical Nurse to work as a Practical Nurse responsible to provide high quality, holistic nursing care in accordance with nursing practice standards and health care regulations which govern the practice of professional nursing. Lead or direct licensed and non-professional staff in the delivery of direct resident care and support functions.
Contract: 13-Week Contract Assignment
Shift: 5x8 Days
Rewards: (Practical Nurse/LPN)
• Pay depends on location and experience.
• Health Insurance Coverage
• 401K matching
• New licensing reimbursement
• Job staffing in all 50 states
• We are offering a very competitive package to the right licensed Practical Nurse.
Candidates need to possess phenomenal efficiency and attention to detail with a strong knowledge of procedures and patient safety. Being Compassionate and sensitive is a prerequisite for the profession. The ideal Candidates goes a step further by being a critical thinker and fast to act with emergencies.
• Proven experience as Practical Nurse.
• Must possess independent decision-making skills.
• Solid understanding of patient safety and precautions
• Excellent communication skills with the staff, physicians, patients and families.
• Ability to relate positively to residents and families and work cooperatively with other employees.
• Capable of maintaining regular attendance.
• Meet all local health regulations, and successfully complete a post-offer health assessment.
• Physical and sensory requirements (with or without the aid of mechanical devices): walking, reaching, climbing, bending, lifting, grasping, fine hand coordination, pushing and pulling, ability to hear and respond to pages; ability to read and write; ability to communicate both verbally and in writing with residents, families, personnel, vendors and consultants; ability to remain calm under stress; ability to distinguish smells, tastes and temperatures.
Work Experience: At least 2 years of experience
If you are seeking a Practical Nurse and would like to work with an agency that will listen to your needs and career goals, then Focus Staff is the right place to be. We are proud of our ability to build relationships with all our healthcare professionals, whether you are seeking Travel assignments, PRN work or Permanent Placed positions.
• Conduct the daily nursing functions in accordance with current rules, regulations, and guidelines that govern the long-term care facility.
• Ensure that all nursing personnel assigned to you comply with the written policies and procedures including the safety program.
• Admit, transfer, and discharge residents with documentation regarding care and service provided.
• Participate in the orientation of new residents/family members to the facility.
• Make rounds with health care provider.
• Utilize nursing personnel qualifications according to the resident`s care plan, wishes, and health care provider orders.
• Complete daily clinical and environmental rounds to evaluate resident care being provided and report significant events.
• Meet and resolve issues with residents and/or family members. Report significant issues to the supervisor.
• Participate in facility surveys (inspections) as requested by management.
• May be responsible for clinical programs as directed, e.g. dementia, wound care, quality assurance, infection control, admissions.
Job Type: Contract/Temporary/Travel
Location: Owensboro, KY
If You have a Passion for Practical Nurse, Apply Today and a Recruiter will guide you through the Process.
Join our VIP team of Traveling Professionals!
Traveling Practical Nurse, LPN, Part-Time, Contract, Travel, Temporary, 13 Weeks, Temp. Tier10