November 10, 2020
Skilled Labor - Trades
At least 2 year(s)
As a nationwide leading manufacturer of wood products, we are seeking a dependable Saw Operator to join our company .
The Saw Operator is responsible for operating equipment to manufacture products according to production goals.
• Support the replacement, alignment, and maintenance of saws.
• Perform daily machine inspections.
• Load and operate equipment according to production goals and specifications.
• Sort and stack materials.
• Maintain production records as required.
• Adhere to established company safety procedures.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• 2+ years of manufacturing/production experience
• Reliable transportation
• Willingness to work various shifts including nights and weekends
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 30 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Job Requirements Must be at least 18 years of age 2+ years of manufacturing/production experience Reliable transportation Willingness to work various shifts including nights and weekends