CLOSING SHIFT Crewmembers, Cooks, Cashiers and Customer Service
November 9, 2020
(Owensboro) CLOSING SHIFT Crewmembers, Cooks, Cashiers and Customer Service
Job Locations US-KY-Owensboro
Job ID 2020-2313 Category Customer Service/Support
In order to ensure delivery of any future email communication regarding any of the below job opportunities, please allow '@agents.icims.com' to your trusted senders OR check your spam folder.
Thank you for your interest in the perfect job at Raising Cane’s! Applying is easy, and you could soon be serving chicken and become a local celebrity (Maybe)…
Crewmembers- Counter or Kitchen Counter crewmembers focus on giving exceptional customer service to our guests and taking / fulfilling their orders. Counter crewmembers work the front counter, lobby and drive-thru area of our locations. Kitchen crewmembers focus on delivering "What We Do", serving the freshest, never frozen cook-to-order chicken finger meals in a timely manner. At Raising Cane's, we never sacrifice QUALITY for speed.
Raising Cane's "Non-Negotiables" of Service
• We serve the perfect BOX- Fast, Friendly, Clean- have Fun!
• We provide a quality product to all customers with quick & friendly service.
• Work the register or drive-thru system while providing the highest quality customer service.
• We work together as a TEAM- assisting other crewmembers in completion of tasks and assignments to ensure continuity of services
• Must be 16 years of age
• Must have excellent communication & customer service skills
• An outgoing and positive attitude
• Able to work under pressure & at a fast pace
• Must have reliable transportation
• Must be able to frequently lift up to 50 lbs.
• Competitive Wages
• Flexible/Online Schedules
• Free Casual Uniforms
• Closed Major Holidays
• Opportunities for Advancement!
• A FUN Place to Work!!
Raising Cane’s appreciates & values individuality. EOE
Apply for this job online Apply
Email this job to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Application FAQs Software Powered by iCIMS