October 17, 2020
Submission for the position: Warehouse Associate - (Job Number: 08750-23209)
Gulf Coast Supply Chain (08750)
12610 W Airport Blvd
Sugarland , 77478
United States-Texas-Sugarland-Gulf Coast Supply Chain
Materials Management Supply Chain & Logistics
Warehouse Material Handler
Gulf Coast Supply Chain - Sugar Land, TX
A/C Controlled Warehouse!
The HCA HealthTrust Supply Chain distribution & service center is located at 12610 West Airport, Suite #180 Sugar Land, Texas 77478. HealthTrust Supply Chain is a premiere employer, focused on ethics, sustainability, integrity, and culture.
Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application with HCA Healthcare today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team .
We are committed to providing our colleagues with the support they need. We offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
• Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
• Moving, mortgage, and real estate assistance
• 100% matching 401k based on years of service
• Identity Theft Protection discounts
• Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
• Adoption Assistance
• Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We value your contributions. Our employee recognition programs encourage our teams to raise the bar. Come be a part of the change!
The Material Handler is responsible for performing administrative and physical tasks within a warehouse which involves the storing and distributing of products, materials, supplies, and equipment to points of care within the network.
In this role you will:
• You will ensure our clinicians have the supplies they need to provide our patients with high quality care.
• You will read, follow, and execute tasks per sequence defined by electronic or hard copy instructions and workflow.
• You will process receiving of product against purchase orders ensuring proper quantity and quality of product.
• You will physical put away of product into locations.
• You will maintain accuracy of material inventory and locations performing cycle counts as needed.
• You will pick and pack material in an organized and logical manner in preparation for staging.
• High school diploma or GED required
• Forklift certification preferred
HealthTrust is the supply chain solution for the HCA Healthcare. We lead a collection of highly motivated healthcare professionals just like you and creative leaders who are committed to the care and improvement of human life. We have partnered with over 1,600 hospitals for their purchasing needs. Our organization has been continually recognized by Practice Greenhealth as being committed to environmentally responsible practices.
HCA Healthcare is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Service Members and Veterans with experience in the following MOS / AFSC / NCC rates should meet the qualifications for this position. 017, 51C, 51G, 76R,76A, 76D, 76J, 76P, 76Q, 76R68J, 92A, 92Y, 68J, 62S0, 63G0, 2W031A, 2W051A, 2W071A, 4A131, 4A151, 4A171, 4A191, IMRL, 6042, 9662, 9954, MAT, SK
Schedule: Full-time Location(s): United States-Texas-Sugarland-Gulf Coast Supply Chain Job Type: Standard