October 17, 2020
The Safe Haven Behavioral Health
Dallas, TX 75224
$7.50 - $9.00 an hour
• Experience: • Caregiving, 2 years (Required)
• Location: • Dallas, TX 75224 (Required)
• License: • CPR/First Aid (Preferred)
Full Job Description
An overnight caregiver provides personal care, supervision, companionship, and support throughout the night. In this role, you work a night shift to assist clients with all of their overnight needs. You are responsible for supervising your clients closely in case of a medical emergency during the night. You will also ensure safety if the client is a roamer.
The shifts are 3 on days and 4 off days from 8 pm-8 am.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $7.50 - $9.00 per hour
• 12 hour shift
We have had the clients screened for Covid-19. We will also provide masks.
• Caregiving: 2 years (Required)
• Dallas, TX 75224 (Required)
• CPR/First Aid (Preferred)