Regional Social Worker
October 17, 2020
IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
The Community Medical Liaison (CML), Neuroscience provides disease awareness and product education to multidisciplinary treatment teams, patients, and caregivers. In this role, you will be supporting Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson. Disease state and product information will be related to the current and future Janssen Neuroscience therapeutic areas, including Schizophrenia, Schizoaffective Disorder, and Multiple Sclerosis. This is a field-based position.
• Provide multidisciplinary health care professionals (doctors, nurses, social workers, case managers, etc.) with disease awareness education through 1:1 interactions, round table discussions, and formal presentations.
• Complete interactive disease awareness presentations with patients and caregivers, virtually and in community and treatment settings.
• Educate health care professionals on the safe and effective use of products within the Janssen Neuroscience therapeutic area, in accordance with current regulatory and health care compliance guidelines.
• Interact with advocacy organizations to provide disease state awareness, and present at patient display events.
• Provide objective, clinical information to support internal business partners per business needs.
• Collect and communicate clinical insights relevant to Janssen Neuroscience therapeutic area and participate in appropriate Medical Affairs Field strategies to address feedback and/or uncovered educational gaps.
• Bachelor's Degree required (Master's preferred) in social work, mental health, nursing or related health care field
• Minimum of three years of relevant therapeutic area clinical experience in a treatment setting with direct patient contact
• Demonstrate excellent presentation and communication skills in in-person and virtual settings
• Self-motivated, with strategic thinking and strong geographical management skills
• Flexibility to travel locally, regionally, and nationally as needed
• Driver's license required
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible - to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com .
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
Employment Type: Full-Time