Property Manager - TX
October 17, 2020
Property Manager - Dallas, TX
Dallas, TX 75204
Read what people are saying about working here.
Whitestone REIT is seeking a highly experienced Property Manager to join the DFW office located in Frisco, TX. This rewarding role will be reporting directly to the Division Director and work collaboratively with all internal departments (leasing, accounting, construction, legal, acquisitions, strategy, etc.). This individual is expected to be a market leader in exceeding customer expectations as well as internal/external communications and striving to outperform NOI and other annual goals.
• Conduct multiple property walks per week for each asset to ensure exceptional visual and operational standards.
• Quickly address issues with the property and/or tenants; understanding that the well-being of the tenant business is dependent on exceptional locational experiences.
• Prepare annual property budgets and continually monitor performance of each asset to budget; show ability to strategically recommend adjustments as needed.
• Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports on each asset and discuss with Division Director.
• Oversee collection efforts for delinquent tenants and provide recommendations on strategic accelerations.
• Prepare weekly tenant collection reports and discuss with Division Director.
• Work with vendors to ensure timely/optimal performance of contracted services.
• Work with acquisitions team to assist with due-diligence for property acquisitions and dispositions.
• Ensure successful on-boarding of new acquisitions in correspondence with acquisitions team.
• Communicate with in-house leasing team:
• Coordinate tenant move-ins and move-outs.
• Ensure that vacant units are in their most presentable condition.
• Relay relevant information to/from leasing team from meetings with tenants and/or potential tenants.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5+ years of retail Property Management experience
• Exceptional customer service and communication skills
• Thorough knowledge of building systems and facility management components
• Proficiency in Yardi and/or other commercial real estate software
• Highly motivated, decisive and works with a high sense of urgency
• Outside of the box thinker
• Must show supervisory and staff developmental skills