October 17, 2020
Garland, TX 75044
Read what people are saying about working here.
Role Overview Our Heart of House Team Members are responsible for setting the pace for a great shift, every shift. They provide dependable, fast service that is absolutely Chili?s. If you take pride in great team work, then we want to hear from you!
• Fast hiring process
• Flexible part-time or full-time schedule
• Growth opportunities
• Great team atmosphere and culture
Responsibilities • Wash and clean tableware, pots, pans, and cooking equipment
• Keep dish room and equipment clean and organized
• Work quickly to keep up with the pace of the restaurant and team
• Requires some shifts on weekends and holidays
About Us Chili?s was born in Dallas, Texas in 1975. Since then, we?ve boldly claimed our place in the casual dining industry as the place to go for Big Mouth burgers, house smoked ribs, full on fajitas, and hand shaken margaritas! With a legacy deeply rooted in service, hospitality, and giving back, we are committed to delivering the best experience to every Guest, every day.
About You • Dependable team player
• Prefers to work in a fast-paced environment
• Great multitasking skills