Senior Consultant | Revenue Cycle
October 17, 2020
Senior Consultant | Revenue Cycle
Dallas, TX 75215
Read what people are saying about working here.
BKD’s National Healthcare Advisory Practice is searching for a Senior Consultant for our Revenue Cycle team. In this role, you will be supporting our management team on various projects within our Consulting practice. BKD’s healthcare group is the largest industry within our firm and generates approximately $120 million in client service net revenue.
As a Senior Consultant within our National Healthcare Advisory Practice, you will be helping our clients improve their financial and operational performance. In addition, you will be working with a highly collaborative team that is solely dedicated to the healthcare industry.
What You Will Do:
• Support large revenue cycle performance improvement projects, including qualitative and quantitative tasks
• Support the team in advising our health care clients, particularly in-patient access and/or patient financial services
• Conduct data analysis to assist the team in analyzing performance trends
• Provide best in class experience for our clients
• Be able to work collaboratively in a team environment to discuss and validate client workflows, knowledge transfer sessions, and addressing issues and challenges
A successful Trusted Advisor has :
• Strong analytical and effective communication skills
• Exposure to the health care industry
• Proficiency in excel and/or business intelligence tools (i.e. Tableau, Qlik, etc.)
• Availability to travel up to 50% to 75% depending on client commitments
• Bachelor's degree in business or health care related field
• 2 years or more of hospital revenue cycle experience
• Healthcare Consulting experience
Experience the BKD difference for yourself. For more information about our firm locations, visit bkd.com. BKD, LLP is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or other protected classifications.
BKD does not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates. We will not consider unsolicited referrals and/or resumes from vendors including and without limitation, search firms, staffing agencies, fee-based referral services and recruiting agencies. BKD will not pay a fee to a recruiter or agency that does not have a signed BKD vendor agreement. Any resume or CV submitted to any employee of BKD without having a BKD vendor agreement in place will be considered property of BKD. BKD will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
At BKD, our mission is to provide rewarding career opportunities and invest in the success of our people. Through award-winning learning and development, coaching and career advocacy programs, you will have the tools to make every play count and reach your professional goals. Along the way, you will have the opportunity to influence innovation and build long-lasting relationships. As a BKDer, you will be able to learn, lead, serve and be recognized for your contributions.
As a part of our People First culture, we invest in the well-being of our Trusted Advisors so they can provide Unmatched Client Service® . Click here to learn how we invest in our people: bkd.com/careers/our-investment-in-our-people.
Make your next play at BKD.
About BKD BKD, a national CPA and advisory firm, can help individuals and businesses realize their goals. Our approximately 2,900 dedicated professionals provide solutions for clients in all 50 states and internationally. BKD and its subsidiaries offer a variety of tax, accounting and consulting services and combine the insight and ideas of thought leaders in multiple industries. Learn more at bkd.com.