October 17, 2020
We are looking to add the following to our team:
General duties of the Production Worker will include:
• Operating assigned equipment and/or hand tools
• Physically sorting scrap materials (paper cardboard, metal and/or plastics)
• Understanding and following safety requirements of the equipment and industrial process within the assigned area
• Perform routine maintenance of the equipment
• Maintaining a clean and safe working environment
• Recording data on paper or on the computer
• Reporting to work on time for every assigned shift
• Communicating with supervisors and conferring with team members about issues or questions that arise
Qualified candidates must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, team-based warehouse environment and be highly reliable.
Qualified candidates for the role of Production Worker should have:
• Prior experience working in a warehouse environment
• Mechanically inclined or experience in machinery
• Ability to perform basic writing and counting
• Ability to perform manual lifting as required
• Ability to stand for 8-hour shifts
• Ability to operate baling equipment under supervision
• Flexible for shift assignment
• Ability to drive a forklift a plus
• Experience in a scrap plastics/paper setting a plus
The employer chose to begin the process with a phone call. If interested, please call them during the date and time they provided.
This is an ad for a phone-based application process which will be conducted by a third party. Indeed makes no guarantee about the accuracy of the ad's details. This employer may indicate that they may be willing to make offers on the spot. This is not a guarantee of a job offer.