October 17, 2020
Email this job
Stearns Lending, LLC is a leading provider of mortgage lending services in Wholesale, Retail & Joint Venture sectors throughout the United States where licenses are held.
Are you looking for a rewarding role where your input matters? When you join the Stearns Lending team, you’ll be part of an innovative team that collaborates to promote mortgage products and services for Stearns and 10+ affiliate brands. We truly value each person’s talents, and we have created an environment to allow each person to shine and do what they do best.
We are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to join or growing strategic mortgage partners team. We are looking for an energetic high-focused individual that can excel in a fast pace mortgage environment and keep up with the demands of a busy team. The successful candidate will have experience not only as an Executive Assistant, but will also have worked to manage high level projects involving various departments and team members. The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing all aspects of the executive calendars along with updates on key initiatives, presentations and confidential information.
• Manage and maintain a busy calendar schedule, all appointments and travel arrangements
• Provide Project Management support, ensuring that all items are completed within set deadlines, coordinating with different departments
• Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
• Work closely and effectively with the executives to keep him/her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Acts as a “barometer,” having a sense for the issues taking place in the environment and keeping him/her updated
• Prioritize conflicting needs; handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures
• Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
• Format, prepare, edit information/correspondence for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports,
• Arrange and co-ordinate meetings and events
• Filter incoming calls and follow up on various information requests pertaining to the department
• Organize travel for Executives business trips (flights, hotel, car, etc.)
• Complete expense reports for business trips, ensuring strict adherence to policies and quick turnaround time
• Review and approve new employee notification requests/IT Self Service Portal, ensuring strict adherence to policies and quick turnaround time
• Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail, high level of professionalism and discretion
• Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members and external partners
• Expert level writing, editing, grammatical, organizational, and research skills
• Positive 'Can-Do' Attitude. Being ready, available and willing to get the job done, and done well
• Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
• Consistently Meets Deadlines. Gladly Takes Responsibility
• Emotional maturity
• Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective, independently
• Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, manage upwards, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
• Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
• Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point)
Stearns Lending is an equal housing lender and is licensed to conduct business in 49 states and the District of Columbia. Additionally, Stearns Lending is an approved HUD (United States Department of Housing and Urban Development) lender; a Single Family Issuer for Ginnie Mae (Government National Mortgage Association); an approved Seller/Servicer for Fannie Mae (Federal National Mortgage Association); and an approved Seller/Servicer for Freddie Mac (Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation). Stearns Lending is also approved as a VA (United States Department of Veterans Affairs) lender, a USDA (United States Department of Agriculture) lender, and is an approved lending institution with FHA (Federal Housing Administration).