October 17, 2020
CK Family Services
Arlington, TX 76018
CK Family Services
Read what people are saying about working here.
$12 - $14 an hour
Full Job Description
At CK Family Services, we are focused on one mission. We are people united through God to enhance the physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being of at-risk children and families. Every day, in all that we do, we seek to honor God by devoting ourselves to better the lives of each child entrusted into our care.
CK Family Services is always looking for qualified and highly motivated individuals who want to make a difference in the lives of children. If you think you are ready to be a part of our team, then we encourage you to continue with this applicant friendly, online job application!
CK Family Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for development, auditing, and ongoing maintenance of electronic records. He/she will track documents weekly and monthly to ensure compliance with licensing and contracting guidelines and maintained according to agency policies and procedures. This role will also perform administrative duties of a responsible and confidential nature.
This position requires a minimum of one or more years of experience and a basic understanding of office administration normally acquired through the attainment of an Associate’s Degree from an accredited college or university.
• Responsible for processing new requests and ongoing maintenance of subcontractor records.
• Responsible for oversight and routing of referrals received in the family assessment program.
• Answers phone, collects messages, and responds to requests timely and accurately
• Inputs data into computer accurately and timely
• Opens and processes mail / e-mail daily in a timely manner
• Maintain professional, appropriate and consistent telephone etiquette
• Responsible for ensuring HIPAA rules and regulations are followed for records released from the agency
• Effectively contributes to development of procedures to improve chart systems
• Responsible for reviewing documents as received to ensure they meet the quality expectations of the agency
• Able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
• Able to speak clearly and make his/herself understood in face to face interaction, to articulate with extreme accuracy and precision to give directions, and to speak on the phone in a professional and effective manner
• One to three years of college or vocational school or equivalent experience preferred
• At least one year of related experience
• Professional demeanor and appearance required; willing and able to comply with Covenant Kids Professional Appearance in the Workplace policy
• Able to concentrate on fine detail with some interruption and to focus attention on tasks for 45-60 minutes at a time on a continuous basis
• Able to handle multiple tasks; a self-starter who is energetic and detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills
• Able to maintain a high level of confidentiality
• Able to remember multiple verbal and written tasks/assignments over several days and occasionally up to several months
• Good character, personal attributes, and mannerisms to be a good adult role model for clients and families and as a professional for staff under supervision
• Must be able to use up to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 20 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force continuously to move objects and/or people
• Proficient knowledge of standard business computer software required, such as word processing, email, spreadsheets, and databases
Benefits/Perks – add any additional perks of the position – work from home opportunity, flexible hours, etc. – beyond standard CK benefits