PeopleWorks Partner - CGC
October 17, 2020
Submission for the position: PeopleWorks Partner - CGC - (Job Number: 003SJW)
PeopleWorks Partner - CGC
What does it mean to be a BrinkerHead? We play like a team, take pride in our culture and seek every opportunity to make people feel special. Life is short. Work happy . At Brinker, we connect, serve and give to create the best life for our Team Members, Guests and community. Through our cultural beliefs, Brinker empowers its Team Members to positively impact our 4 Key Results : Engaging Team Members, Bringing Back Guests, Growing Sales and Increasing Profits. Brinker International is an equal opportunity employer; we foster an inclusion environment that promotes respect, diversity of thought and success for all.
This position will support and will require 40-50% travel.
Your Key Job Functions
• Develop an annual people plan aligning the workforce to business needs.
• Facilitate learning and development, retention strategies, succession planning and career development in accordance to Chili’s Cultural Beliefs Provide hourly staffing support with partnership of the Talent Acquisition Manager to restaurants as needed Utilizing the “people tools” as a key driver of team member development and accountability.
• Champion the Chili’s culture by living the MVP and Cultural Beliefs to attract and retain high-quality diverse talent
• Work with assigned regions to determine gaps and design and develop organization structure, talent and learning and development plans.
Team Member Relations
• Partner with the Team Member Relations Specialist on the investigation and resolution of team member and manager relations issues.
• Serve as a team member advocate by soliciting and listening to concerns and taking an active role in overall engagement tactics.
• Analyze related team member data and react to trends, i.e. turnover, engagement surveys, exit interviews.
• Ensures compliance with local, state, and federal employment laws.
• Conduct compliance audits, i.e. food safety, RAS, etc.
What You Bring to the Team
Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business, Psychology or related field is required. Graduate degree is a plus. PHR and/or SPHR preferred.
• Five to seven years HR Generalist experience required; preferred specialist experience in talent. management/succession planning, coaching leaders, organizational development, HR metrics and HR processes.
• Strong communication skills with exceptional time management and organizational capabilities.
• Strong presentation skills.
• Proficient computer skills including MS Office.
• Ability to build relationships and maintain partnerships with regional leaders.
• Must demonstrate resourcefulness and initiative in dealing with daily assumptions.
• Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of Human Resources work.
• Ability to travel for meetings and onsite visits, and other travel as assigned while maintaining a flexible work schedule.
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, and 401(k) with company match and generous dining discounts. Every team member working at the Restaurant Support Center (aka Brinker headquarters) is eligible for annual bonus potential.
Our campus includes an onsite gym plus opportunities to increase your wellbeing with onsite Yoga and boot camp programs . Work/Life/Fun balance in a casual and collaborative work environment! Team members enjoy company-wide events and celebrations . Regular volunteer opportunities with our community give back programs.
Ch eck our Careers page for more exciting opportunities! Brinker Careers
Join our talent communities! Brinker LinkedIn