Dialysis Biomedical Technician - Chronic In-center
October 17, 2020
The Dialysis Biomedical Technician position is for our Double Springs Clinic in Keller, TX, located at 601 Maine St Keller, TX 76248.
The Biomedical Technician is responsible for overseeing the overall operational condition, maintenance and repair of all water treatment equipment, all medical equipment and mechanical/electrical systems to ensure patient safety and the safety of all staff operating such equipment for their assigned clinic(s).
• Troubleshoot, repair and maintain equipment as recommended by the manufacturer.
• Repair, calibrate, test, clean and disinfect dialysis machines, water distribution loop and ROs according to protocol.
• Mix bicarbonate solution and acid; perform free chlorine and chloramine test as well as water hardness test.
• Disinfect and perform safety checks and tests on all pretreatment water equipment including but not limited to carbon tanks, water softeners, RO units, UV lamps and ultrafilters.
• Rebed carbon tanks and water softeners as needed.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Confirmation of the ability to distinguish all primary colors
• Previous dialysis, hospital, or medical experience desired
• Valid state issued driver’s license and good driving record.
U.S. Renal Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran