PT Evening Shift Janitor - KY
October 15, 2020
Pay Type Hourly State: KY City: OWENSBORO Area of Interest: Janitorial Full-Time or Part-Time: Part-time Exempt or Non-Exempt: Non-exempt Learn about this Position!
As a Janitor with Kimco Facility Services, you are a big part of our success. We deliver high-quality janitorial services and need great employees to do that. You take pride in your work, are reliable, and communicate professionally with the public and other Kimco employees.
You'll be responsible for the cleanliness of customers' premium locations: stores, office buildings, healthcare facilities, schools, etc. whether our customer locations are open or closed. We have Full-time and Part-time positions. If you're looking for more than just a job and the ability to advance further, we encourage you to apply with us TODAY!
Pay rate: $10.00-11.00 per hour
Monday-Saturday Evening Shift - 5 pm - 9 pm
25 hours per week
Criminal History check and E-Verify required
• Clean floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming
• Gather and empty trash and replace trash bags
• Clean and stock restrooms
• Clean and stock breakrooms, etc.
• Dust furniture, walls, machines, and equipment
• Polish windows and other surfaces
• Use timekeeping system to document hours worked each shift
• Monitor building security and safety by locking doors, etc. after operating hours
• Maintain safety procedures by using cleaning equipment/supplies according to company policy
Join our Team!
• Experience in Housekeeping, Janitorial services, Custodial, commercial cleaning industry is a big plus.
• Ability to bend, stoop, stand, walk, reach, and climb for extended periods of time
• Ability to lift 30 lbs. on a continuous basis and occasionally up to 50 lbs. unassisted
• Team player with a positive outlook.
Kimco Facilities Services is a minority-owned, nationwide provider of cleaning services to commercial, healthcare, education, retail, and industrial sectors. We're all about our people -- we couldn't take care of our clients without YOU!
Join a growing team that's leading the industry in sustainability, flexibility, and technology. You'll join a team (there are over 4,000 team members!) doing great work and working flexible schedules. We can't do this without YOU -- click to apply!