October 15, 2020
Regional Land Title Company
Owensboro, KY 42301
$12 - $15 an hour
Regional Land Title Company currently has an opening for the position of Post-Closing/Title Escrow Officer.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
• Work as a team with the production and closing staff to maintain excellence in title services as well as a quality product for our customers;
• Field inquiries from customers regarding final policies, policy endorsements and copies of documentation;
• Prepare final policies and issue them to the insured;
• Coordination of real estate closings;
• Review and type title examinations and/or deeds;
• Title clearance and obtaining lien payoffs;
• Preparation of closing statements; and,
• Work closely with our lenders, realtors, and other clients to ensure a smooth real estate transaction
• Strong typing and computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook);
• Strong communication skills in person and via phone;
• Must be well organized and detail oriented; and,
• Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment.
The qualified applicant will have experience in the title and/or loan process and have been involved in processing in either title, legal, real estate, or banking industry. Prior experience with real estate closings from the title company perspective is a plus. Must have an outgoing and helpful demeanor. Some benefits are available. Salary is negotiable based on experience.
Please email with your resume and cover letter.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.00 - $15.00 per hour
• 401(k) matching
• Paid time off
• Monday to Friday
• banking or real estate: 1 year (Preferred)
• One location