Driver Class A PFP No Touch Daily
October 10, 2020
Position Description Stop your job search!
We have immediate openings for Class A Drivers, and want you to join our team in Owensboro, KY!
About the position:
• Compensation: $1200 Weekly Guarantee For Extra Board Drivers or $1050 Weekly Guarantee for Route Drivers
• Quality Home Time: Home Daily!
• Veterans Welcome
Your job is essential to keep our economy afloat and your safety in this crisis is our top priority. We have implemented stringent cleaning processes and will provide personal protective equipment to keep you safe as you keep America moving!
• PTO beginning in first year
• 24/7 industry leading emergency roadside assistance to get you up and running quickly. Over 800 maintenance facilities nationwide. If your truck is down, you still get paid.
• Be the captain of your ship we trust you to make decisions to keep yourself and others safe! We are committed to driver safety.
• Travel companion policy need to bring a family member on the road with you? Theyre our family too and because we know pets are family, this policy extends to them as well. *Select locations only
• Safest, reliable fleet in the industry
• Driver & employee appreciation events
• Driver of the Year program
• Driver mentor program that develops a culture focused on safety, support, trust, and respect.
• Career development opportunities to Certified Driver Trainer, management, and beyond.
• Team environment: Managers and dispatchers that you can trust. Get the respect you deserve. You have a voice in the company.
• Voted one of Americas Best Employers by Forbes four years in a row.
We develop, take care of, and cultivate long-term careers!
Start with Ryder Retire with Ryder
• DOT Safety Regulated Position, Regulated Driver Class A
• Safety Sensitive Position
• Regulated Driver:
• Minimum 22 years of age
• Pass a Ryder Drug Test
• Pass a Ryder Background and Motor vehicle check including drug and alcohol verification from previous employers for the last 3 years
• Pass a DOT physical
• Pass a Ryder road test
• Provide appropriate CDL and endorsements for the position
• Must have class A verifiable experience in a tractor trailer or comparable vehicle
• 12 months' experience within the past 3 years, OR
• 2 years experience within the last 5 years, OR
• 5 years experience within the last 10 years
• Ability to:
• Follow written and/or oral instructions
• Read, interpret and apply laws, rules, regulations policies and/or procedures
• Important Note: Additional requirements may be required in different locations and/or accounts
• Ensuring compliance with applicable federal and/or state laws, regulations, and/or agency rules, standards and guidelines
• Detecting and eliminating or minimizing safety hazards Maintaining accurate records and logs
• Loading/Unloading freight or assisting in the loading/unloading of freight if required by customer
• Performs other duties as assigned
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.