Janitor, Contract GSA
October 13, 2020
Display Goodwills Core Values - Respect, Excellence and Integrity.
The Janitor will provide and maintain cleanliness of the building in assigned areas.
Essential Job Functions:
• Clean lunchroom and areas of the floor, sinks, and counters.
• Dust mops hard surfaces; vacuums carpeted areas.
• Cleans and disinfects all public restrooms; empties inside trash containers.
• Responds to any requests from Supervisor for immediate clean-up. With or without an accommodation
• Reports any broken or damaged equipment to Supervisor within 24 hrs.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• High School diploma or GED, preferred.
• Some experience in janitorial duties.
• Must be physically mobile in different settings and layouts.
• Must be able to perform all janitorial tasks on a daily basis.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. or more with or without an accommodation.
• Ability to follow instructions, including safety procedures and correct safety issues, if possible.
• Must attend all mandatory training sessions as assigned.
• Must have reliable transportation to and from work.
• Must be able to obtain a Federal Security clearance.
Creating Jobs, Changing Lives
Goodwill Industries of Kentucky is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation /Gender Identity