October 15, 2020
Owensboro, KY 42303
$7.25 an hour - Part-time
Responded to 51-74% of applications in the past 30 days, typically within 4 days.
1. Operate baler, packaging recyclable and salvage and credential materials for shipment.
2. Weigh bales, as needed, and document production.
3. Move store salvage and other materials to be baled.
4. Must be physically able to lift 50 pounds and able to perform the assigned responsibilities
(standing, bending, walking, climbing).
5. Move baled items to dock or trailer.
6. Supply full raw textile materials to sorters and return empty containers to dock.
7. Move full palletainers to assigned area and replace with empty palletainers.
8. Move processed items to next station.
9. Remove full trash containers from processing area, empty into compactor, and replace.
10. Maintain a neat and clean work area.
11. End of evening work chore assignments, as provided by Lead.
1. Performance of other duties on behalf of the agency as assigned.
2. Adhere to all safety rules and regulations including but not limited to wearing protective
eyewear and gloves.
1. Must be physically capable of performing assignments.
2. Ability to work without close supervision.
3. Have good judgment and initiative.
4. Possess good communication skills.
5. Provide police background report.
6. Submit to pre-employment and random drug screens.
8. Remain loyal to company and its policies.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $7.25 per hour
• Employee discount
• Day shift
• Monday to Friday
• Night shift
• One location