October 15, 2020
Owensboro, KY 42303
$7.25 an hour - Part-time
Responded to 51-74% of applications in the past 30 days, typically within 4 days.
1. Represents Goodwill at the point of donation in a courteous and friendly manner.
2. Assists contributors in unloading and transfers their donations to the sorting area.
3. Offers tax receipts to all contributors.
4. Presorts merchandise for production, as needed.
5. Test electrical donations, as needed.
6. Must be physically capable of performing assigned responsibilities, including lifting fifty
(50) pounds, standing and bending on a continual basis.
7. Keep inside and outside of donation area organized and clean.
8. Become familiar with Goodwill activities in order to answer donor inquiries and offer
information about the Agency.
9. Must be able decline donations and explain agency policy in a positive way when necessary.
10. Keep an accurate daily log of donors.
11. Maintain a safe and orderly work environment.
12. Be prompt and present daily for scheduled shifts.
1. Performance of other duties on behalf of the Agency as assigned by the Operations
1. Ability to follow directions.
2. Ability to work and make simple decisions without close supervision.
3. Honest and dependable.
4. Clean and neat appearance.
5. Pleasant and kind disposition.
6. Learn quality and quantity standards.
7. Reach and maintain production standards by the end of the second week of employment.
8. Provide police background report.
9. Submit to pre-employment and random drug screens.
10. Remain loyal to company and its policies.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $7.25 per hour
• Employee discount
• Day shift
• Monday to Friday
• Night shift
• One location