Professional Land Surveyor
October 8, 2020
I am partnered with a reputable, multi-discipline Civil Engineering Firm. They are looking for a Professional Land Surveyor , with a passion to deliver excellence! This firm works hard to ensure that its projects are planned, designed & managed to meet not only high expectations but also to exceed their clients' goals. As their team continues to grow, they are seeking a highly motivated engineer to join their management team.
What they have for you:
• Work/Life Balance
• A great culture, people, and environment
• Self-promoting opportunity!
• Competitive compensation package
• Outstanding benefits
What you will be doing:
• Conducts surveys, Project research, calculations
• Coordinating activities with office personnel, including survey technicians and engineering staff
• Directing all duties of field survey members assigned to them while performing field activities such as construction staking, boundary, ALTA, topographic, and more
• Working directly with other team members, mentoring and leading
• Perform survey calculations for property boundaries
• Managing projects from start to finish
Requirements and Skills:
• Professional Land Surveyor
• 5+ years' experience
• Ability to multitask, adhere to timelines and remain focused
• Lateral and logical thinking
• Confidence with new technology
• Problem solving and analysis
• Solid written and verbal communication skills
• Manage survey sector with minimal Support
• Drawings, Mappings, GPS, GIS
Take the next step in your Surveying career. APPLY NOW! We are looking forward to receiving your resume & going over the position in more detail with you.
My name is Christina Schroeder, and I place professionals at all levels across the country. To confidentially discuss the next step in your career, I encourage you to contact me at
or via email at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Professional Land Surveyor , and let's connect on LinkedIn Christina Schroeder.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 30 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.