October 15, 2020
Owensboro, KY 42301
$7.25 an hour - Part-time
Responded to 51-74% of applications in the past 30 days, typically within 4 days.
1. Operate cash register.
2. Determine if donated items are of appropriate quality and value for store sales.
3. Price and date merchandise.
4. Maintain a clean and orderly store appearance.
5. Assist customers with purchase and loading of merchandise.
6. Stock and pull merchandise.
7. Physically able to lift 40 pounds and able to tolerate standing for long periods.
8. Must be present and prompt daily.
9. Must be flexible and able to fill in at other store locations, as needed.
1. Performance of other duties on behalf of the Agency as assigned by the Store Manager.
Qualifications and Other Requirements:
1. Ability to follow instruction.
2. Knowledge of basic math and cash register operation.
3. Must be honest and trustworthy; have neat and clean appearance.
4. Ability to meet and deal with the public effectively.
5. Must be available for scheduling Monday through Saturday, 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. and Sunday
1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
6. Provide police background report.
7. Submit to pre-employment and random drug screens.
8. Remain loyal to company and its policies.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $7.25 per hour
• Employee discount
• Day shift
• Monday to Friday
• Night shift
• One location