October 15, 2020
Owensboro, KY 42301
Responded to 51-74% of applications in the past 30 days, typically within 4 days.
$7.25 an hour
Full Job Description
1. Provide hands-on assistance and/or coverage for used goods processing and sales as assigned
daily. Job duties will include but not be limited to the following:
a. Operate Cash register;
b. Determine if donated items are of appropriate quality and value for store sales;
c. Maintain a clean and orderly store appearance;
d. Assist customers with purchase and loading of merchandise;
e. Stock and pull merchandise;
f. Sort and price house wares, shoes, books and non-textile items;
g. Assist contributions and issue receipts as necessary;
h. Load and operate trash compactor as needed;
i. Prepare merchandise for store supply;
j. Assist in stacking of merchandise when assigned;
k. Sort donation into designated categories (textiles, wares, etc.);
l. Hang and stem sorted textiles;
m. Organize materials to maintain safe and efficient workflow;
n. Janitorial duties inside and outside; and
o. Light lawn care and maintenance of grounds.
2. Must be mobile and physically capable of performing assigned responsibilities. (Lifting up to
25 lbs., standing, walking, climbing, bending).
3. Must be prompt and present daily, as scheduled.
4. Must have flexible schedule and be available for morning, evening and weekend scheduling.
5. Must be able to work in any Evansville Goodwill locations.
1. Performance of other duties on behalf of the agency as assigned.
1. Have good judgment and initiative.
2. Ability to work without close supervision.
3. Must pass background check and all drug and alcohol screens.
4. Able to work flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends.
5. Possess good communication skills.
6. Loyalty to the agency and its policies.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $7.25 per hour
• Employee discount
• Day shift
• Monday to Friday
• Night shift
• One location