CDL-A Drivers: Average $81,300 yr or More, Top Benefits, Choose Your Home Time
October 8, 2020
Shaffer Trucking, Inc
Owensboro , KY 42301
Similar jobs pay $14.49 - $22.13
Refer friends, get paid!
National OTR Refrigerated Truck Driving Job
Top 50% of our OTR fleet will avg. $81,300 per yr.
CDL-A Truck Driving Jobs: National Fleet
Shaffer Trucking is currently hiring professional truck drivers to join their home weekly, national over the road fleet. This fleet features weekly home time and top pay Apply today!
PUT YOURSELF IN THE DRIVER S SEAT OF YOUR CAREER
Call a recruiter today to learn about the different options Shaffer has to offer!
➤ Fleet Information
• Starting Pay: $.58 to $.61 Per Practical Mile, Depending on Experience
• Top 50% of Shaffer OTR Drivers Average Over $81,300 Per Year
• Days on the Road: 12 - 21
• Home Time: 1 Day Off for Every 6 Out
• Dedicated Dispatch 24/7
➤ Benefits of Joining Shaffer Trucking • Profit Sharing - Contributed $12 Million Towards Employee Profit Sharing in 2019!
• Top Pay Certified Carrier
• Health from BCBS of Nebraska, Dental, Vision, Life, and 401K
• Guaranteed Detention Pay
• Safe Driver Productivity Bonus
• Paid Orientation
• Average Equipment Age of 2 Years
• Pet Policy - 2 Dogs or Cats
• No-Cost Rider Policy
• Increased Cruise Speed
• Industry Leading CSA Scores
➤ Qualifications • Minimum 22 years old
• Stable & verifiable work history
• Acceptable driving record
• Valid Class A CDL
• Minimum of 4 months tractor trailer experience*
• No alcohol related offenses or positive drug screens in the past five years
* Some area restrictions apply
WE MAKE IT EASY TO FIND YOUR NEXT TRUCKING JOB
We offer driving jobs by freight preferences, location, and the type of driving you d like.
If you don t see the type of CDL jobs you want, a driver recruiter may be able to help.
APPLY or CALL TODAY
➤ About Shaffer :
Founded in 1937, Shaffer Trucking has an over 80-year history of excellence. Joining the Crete Carrier family in 1974, the two companies, along with Hunt Transportation have become one of the nation s largest privately owned transportation companies. Shaffer specializes in temperature-sensitive freight and is a premier carrier for the candy and confectionery industry.
At Shaffer Trucking, our drivers are our most valuable asset. As a result, we have one of the lowest turnover rates in the industry with drivers staying with us three times longer than they do with our competition. We take pride in our relationship with our drivers. Our professional drivers are among the best on the highways, meeting standards far exceeding those required by the U.S. Department of Transportation.