Maintenance Controls Engineer
October 9, 2020
Job type: Full Time
Posted: 4 Days ago
Estimated Salary $83,261.00 - 85,819.00 /year
Electrical Controls Engineer
Owensboro, KY 42303
Owensboro, Kentucky, US
Date Posted: 10/9/2020 1:29:02 PM
Leverage your electrical controls knowledge and experience with Allen Brandley products to train electricians and improve outcomes at our Owensboro, KY plant. If you combine strong electrical controls experience in a manufacturing environment with expertise with Allen Bradley products and outstanding training and communication skills, the newly created role of Maintenance Controls Engineer could be the ideal next step in your career. Here's why; you will:
• Impact production by working closely with electricians, technicians and others to ensure the appropriate controls and training are in place to meet demands and deliver improvements as needed.
• Work with an outstanding Electrical Maintenance Manager with whom you can partner and help develop a top-notch team while also carving out your own path.
• Have wide visibility in a new role as you work with the team and update or replace controls in some areas.
• Enjoy a "best of both worlds" opportunity -- the innovative culture and smaller company atmosphere of Daramic, along with the stability and resources of our parent companies, Polypore International and Asahi Kasei.
• Earn competitive compensation , including bonus potential, and comprehensive benefits along with advancement opportunities. At Daramic, we are proactive about succession planning, allowing team members to drive their futures. While you could be happy and challenged in this role for years to come, should you desire, you could pursue advancement in Owensboro or at eight other plants worldwide, or pursue advancement in other Polypore International or Asahi Kasei Group companies in the U.S. and abroad.
To meet the basic qualification for this role, you will have legal authorization to work permanently in the United States for any employer without requiring a visa transfer or visa sponsorship. In addition, to be a good fit for the Maintenance Controls Engineer opportunity, you will have:
• A BS degree in Electrical Engineering highly preferred
• 3-5 years of electrical controls with a BS or 6-10 years of experience in lieu of a degree
• Skill and proficiency with:
• Allen Bradley PLCs, Powerflex drives, and PanelViews
• Allen Bradley 1395 DC drive and ignition software
• CMMS software
• MS Office Suite
For over 85 years, Daramic, LLC has led the way in developing new and innovative technology for the lead acid battery market. With headquarters in Charlotte, North Carolina, USA— Daramic supplies high-performance polyethylene and phenolic resin battery separators to the lead acid battery industry. Daramic is part of Polypore International , a leading global high technology company specializing in microporous membranes. Polypore brings advanced development and manufacturing know-how as well as unique problem-solving capabilities to customers' lithium-ion and lead-acid battery development teams. Polypore is an Asahi Kasei Group company, which is a diversified group of companies led by holding company Asahi Kasei Corp., with operations in the material, homes, and health care business sectors.