Welder and Fabricator
October 14, 2020
This job has expired on Indeed Reasons could include: the employer is not accepting applications, is not actively hiring, or is reviewing applications
Welder and Fabricator
Owensboro, KY 42301
Full Job Description
Gryphon Environmental, LLC is a leader in advanced drying technology. Gryphon’s sectional dryer design provides major benefits in manufacturing, shipment, installation and functional expandability.
We serve a variety of industries including municipalities, waste water treatment, the hemp industry, and agriculture. Our flagship location in Owensboro, Kentucky is seeking to add a talented Assembler to our team. The purpose of this role is to produce components by assembling parts and subassemblies.
• Prepare work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and part lists. Gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials.
• Position parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading measurements.
• Assemble components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and subassemblies.
• Verifies specifications by measuring completed component.
• Resolves assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources.
• Keeps equipment operational by completing preventative maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs
• Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; obtaining a purchase order number, placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
• Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job.
• Documents actions by completing production and quality forms.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Quality focus
• Manufacturing experience
• Critical thinker
• Master multitasker
• Excellent communication skills
• Some travel may be required: 25%-50%
• Equipment maintenance
• Fabrication experience
• Safety management
• Controls and instrumentation
• Mechanical Inspection Tools
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $26.00 per hour
• 401(k) matching
• Dental insurance
• Health insurance
• Paid time off
• 8 hour shift
• Day shift
• Monday to Friday
Willingness To Travel:
• 25% (Required)