October 13, 2020
Fordsville, KY 42343
To assist the facility by providing practical and emotional support and assist residents with activities. You will work directly under the supervision of the Activities Director, you will assist in maintaining a positive physical, social, and psychological environment for residents.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF POSITIONS:
• Visit with residents on a regular basis
• Understands and adheres to the guidelines of "Residents RIghts"
• Assists residents with preparing food as needed. (i.e., cutting food, buttering bread, assisting in dining area setting.)
• 1:1 activities with residents
• Make store runs 2 times per week or as needed for residents
• Any activities assigned by direct supervisor
EDUCATION / REQUIREMENTS:
Must possess a friendly personality, ability to listen as well as talk. Has a desire to care for people, capable of following oral and written instructions and can write simple records and reports under supervision. Pleasant courteous manner required. Must possess a valid drivers license.
313 W Main St, Fordsville, KY 42343, USA