Marketing and Admissions Director
October 12, 2020
Riverside Care & Rehabilitation Center is a 79-bed center offers short-term rehabilitative care as well as long-term care. Our emphasis is on service excellence providing quality care in a homelike environment to allow for independence and to enable our patients and residents to receive the medical care they need, the restorative therapy they require, and the support they and their families deserve. We offer a variety of clinical care programs, along with physical, occupational and speech therapies. Other amenities include Wi-Fi availability, recently renovated private suites, an outdoor courtyard and patio, and more. Working with your physician, our staff including medical specialists, nurses, nutritionists, therapists, dietitians and social workers establish a comprehensive treatment plan intended to restore you or your loved one to the fullest practicable potential.
As our Marketing and Admissions Director , you will make a difference by coordinating and implementing effective facility and marketing and sales programs and ensuring the facility meets is sales objectives. This role also requires the leading and coordination of the admissions process. The Marketing and Admissions Director is also responsible for the facility's census growth and quality mix. Must be able to develop and lead the facility marketing team to achieve business goals. Work will be performed at either external business development facilities (Hospitals, Rehab Units, LTC's, etc.) or one of our long-term healthcare facilities, throughout all areas, including resident rooms.
• Develop and implement a team-based, facility-level Marketing Plan to include: analyzing the local healthcare system; identifying and meeting needs of customers; determining core competitive advantages; building a core selling message; establishing reach and frequency for target customers and prospects and; coordinating selling strategies and tactics.
• Make external sales calls on target market in order to execute facility Marketing Plan and achieve census and quality mix goals.
• Understand census, quality mix and bed management needs of the facility.
• When admissions determinations are made, communicate with nursing and housekeeping about appropriate room and bed selection, as well as special needs of new admits to staff to facilitate a smooth transition.
• Develop and implement Marketing Plan tactics to include special events targeted at community education, establishing facility as the expert in skilled nursing, specialty programs, and rehabilitation care in the community.
• Maintain a strong working knowledge of managed care referral processes.
• Bachelorâ€™s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications, or related field preferred. Equivalent related work experience may be acceptable.
• Two (2) or more yearsâ€™ experience in a sales/marketing position with a proven track record of success; healthcare experience a plus.
• One (1) to two (2) years management/supervisory experience.
• Function independently, and have flexibility, personal integrity, and the ability to work effectively with stakeholders and vendors.
• Demonstrated ability to understand and promote technical information (i.e. clinical outcomes, data points).
• Demonstrated intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook, Internet and Intranet navigation.
Signature HealthCARE is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer â€“ Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.