Shipping & Receiving Supervisor
October 12, 2020
Searching for a Receiving Supervisor at a spirits company in Owensboro, KY. This position will train on first shift, but eventually move to a 4 on 4 off schedule on 12 hours a day (6p-6a or 6a-6p), and must be flexible to work either days or nights.
* Supervise receiving employees on a 12 hour shift to ensure daily work schedule is met (7-10 direct reports, 25 indirect employees)
* Count inventory coming into the warehouse and updates to the AS 400 system
* Manages Customs Bonded receiving and withdrawal of imported cases
* Manages inbound materials vital for the production line to create product and meet demand
* Works closely with the Louisville Export Order Manager and freight forwarders to schedule shipments
* Analyze inventory for refund needs and ensures refund statements are applied
* Monitoring supply of materials and creating standards on order refills.
* Minimum education level of Bachelors degree in a related field
* At least 3 years' relevant experience
* Proficient in using computer systems, including MS Office products and some inventory tracking system
* Must be able to work weekends and overtime as needed
4 days on, 4 days off schedule - 12 hour shifts (no swing shifts)
$25/hr to $28/hr based upon experience
**This position is located in Owensboro. KY**
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
$25-$28 per hour Employment Type: Contract-to-Hire